Gustav Lange 510VC Cello 4/4
Add to Cart
• Parisian Eye fittings, with Wittner single fine tuner and Aubert 14 bridge
• D'Addario Helicore strings
• Professional quality hand-applied spirit and oil mixed varnish, shaded with a defined edge color pattern and light antiquing
• Fully hand-carved highly figured Grade AA seasoned spruce top and flamed curly maple back that have been dried for 4-5 years
• Advanced graduation pattern
Named “forma buono” or “the good model” by Stradivarius himself, this cello form has served as the most replicated and popular cello since its creation in 1710.